Search

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Exams this week :\

Hey you guys! Bad news.. Well, for me! XD I have exams this week. :( Feeling ok about everything except math. I'm taking a course that's a year ahead of my grade level.. For those of you taking geometry or have taken geometry, any tips and good ways to study it? I'm having a bit of trouble memorizing everything. If you want to know exactly what I'm having trouble on and want to help, just PM me on YouTube! Thanks! Tomorrow is a PE exam so that's why I'm not really doing any studying tonight XD Not much to study! So if you don't hear a lot from me this week, don't be surprised! Well, good luck for those of you taking exams! Bye! <3

1 comment:

  1. Hi!! I'm in geometry too! I know this is probably a little late but I guess for future reference. I study by making kind of a practice test by putting a couple problems from each lesson in it. Then I take that practice test and look at the answers in the back of the book to see if they are right or wrong (Idk if your book has some of the answers in the back or not XD) If I get one wrong I do a couple more of that same type of problem. That's how I study for geometry!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! About to leave a comment? Awesome! As long as you weren't about to say something rude, then have at it! :D